"Crossed" - /ENDING!/ - Chapter 35-54

Yeeeaaah, I really managed to finish the book on time! Proud of myself. ^^
Last post for now, I will continue with the third and last book as soon as I find the motivation to. Or exactly three days before that book is due in about two months …
I won't answer the questions like I did for the last book because the answers would be almost the same since it's the same series … and because I think nobody from my class did that anyway.

Anyway: Last post – enjoy!

Summary:
Next goal for the group: Find the Rising!
The problem: Ky doesn't want to join them because he doesn't trust them and believes, that they are no better than the Society.
When Ky tries to burn a map they found, that should lead them to the Rising, Cassia comes there right in time to safe the map. Of course she is angry, confused and other bad, melodramatic emotions that would fit to the situation.

But however, they have to get going, before it's too late. The next morning the group leaves the village with a boat they found and wander to the river, that should take them to the Rising. Now, everyone has to decide where to go. Hunter (oh, yeah, btw he survived the last blog entry and came back) wants to go to the mountains to search for the people from his village. Eli decides to go with him. Indie has made her choice to go to the Rising long ago. Cassia wants to go with Indie, but not without Ky.
Ky, despite all his doubts, wants to stay by Cassias side and hesitatingly agrees to join the Rising. Because the boat is too small to fit all of them, Ky walks down by the stream while Indie and Cassia go by boat.

They all arrive safely at the Rising, where they are taken care of. And immediately torn apart again. Cassia is sent back to the Society to help the Rising from within there, while Ky is sent out to become a pilot of an air ship in another province. Indie doesn't know yet, what she'll have to do.

Thoughts:
Weeeeeell … the book was ok! It was not as good as the first book … and the first book didn't blow me away either. But it's not that bad. ^^ It's just one of these books where you can read a hundred pages and absolutely nothing really important happens …
I'm disappointed by the ending … it's so similar to the ending of the last book, I hoped for something more exciting.
What I miss the most in the second part of this series is the thrill. In the first part there were like 50 pages at the end, where I almost couldn't put the book aside. But sadly there were no such moments in the second part...it was kind of predictable...

I guess I'll read the third book anyway, just to complete the series (and this blog) … maybe it gets better ^.^  

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

"Matched" - Chapter 2-7

"Reached" - Towards a beautiful future :) - Chapter 52-63 (END!)

"Reached" - The beginning of the end Ô.Ô - Chapter 1-8